The All-In-One Gateway that Bridges Communication Gaps Between Ethernet and/or Serial Devices.
Single Solution - Nine protocols, five ports, one box.
Protocols - EtherNet/IP, EtherNet/IP-PCCC, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, DF1-PCCC, DF1-CIP, PPI, S7comm (ISOTCP) with more coming soon.
Communications - Transfer data to and from any port, in any combination, simultaneously.
Insanely Cost Competitive - The functionality of multiple gateways for the price of one.
What Customers Are Saying:
"Fully Setup in 1-Hour and Moving Over 1,500 Tags!"
"Exceptionally Easy and Friendly Interface”
"Up and Running in 1-hour with No Ladder Code to Program and No I/O Tree Changes"
Case Study - Datasheet - Product Page
Interested in a 30-day no cost, no-obligation demo?
Terms & Conditions:
This Demo Product Agreement between Spectrum Controls, Inc. (“Spectrum”) and the Evaluator (identified in submission of the web form) sets forth the terms and conditions for the loan of the product ("Product"), identified by model number WP-G-221-P2, by Spectrum to Evaluator for the sole purpose of demonstration and evaluation of the Product. Evaluator hereby agrees that such Product loan shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Product remains the property of Spectrum and will be returned 30-days from the delivery date.
2. Spectrum will loan the Product to the Evaluator. The Product will be shipped, at the expense of Spectrum, to the address specified by the Evaluator. The Evaluator is responsible for the shipping cost when returning the Product to Spectrum at the end of the evaluation period.
3. The evaluation period shall begin the date the Evaluator receives the Product as reported by the delivery tracking number. The Product shall be returned to Spectrum 30-days from the date the Evaluator receives the Product. If the Product is not received at Spectrum by the Return Date, Spectrum will invoice and Evaluator agrees to pay the amount plus shipping charges.
4. Product returned to Spectrum must be in the same working and physical condition as it was at the time the Product was delivered to the Evaluator.
5. The Evaluator assumes all risks of loss or damage to the Product.
6. To return evaluation Product, ship to:
1705 132nd Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98050