View real-time actionable data from your Rockwell Automation systems. InView displays offer a vastly superior viewing angle than most LCD and LED displays. Display up to five lines of text or a 9.9-inch single line, viewable from over 450 feet away so your message can be seen where it counts. The 10-inch industrial strength displays are available in full-color and require 120-240 VAC (50/60 Hz). You may trigger messages via programmable logic controllers and programmable automation controllers. The intuitive browser-based & OS independent setup means there is no need for separate software. Easily upgrade your legacy Remote I/O, DH-485, DH+, DeviceNet, & ControlNet comms module. All InView displays come with TechConnect™ support from Rockwell Automation at no additional cost to you. For Indoor Use Only.
Displays come in two sizes: 39.7-in x 9.9-in (100.8 cm x 25.1 cm) - 62 lbs (28.1 kg) and 69.4-in x 9.9-in (176.3 cm x 25.1 cm) - 94 lbs (42.6 kg).
InView displays vs Consumer quality TFT displays
- Superior viewing angle
- Readable text from over 450 feet away
- Long term durability in industrial environments reduces lifetime cost of the system
- Self-contained interface for ease of programming using facility staff vs a one-off piece of art requiring a maintenance contract with a systems integrator
- NEMA Type 4 or 4X, CE, UL/ETL and C-Tick certified
- Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ - 60 ℃ (32 ℉ - 140 ℉)
- Supports Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP™ and EtherNet TCP/IP.